The Lares Trek a different Inca trail, will truly take you to remote zones, unknown valleys where only few adventurous have been. This journey takes you off the beaten track in the Andes, crossing gorgeous landscapes, and having the opportunity to experience the Andean world with the native people that still live in harmony with the Mother Nature.
Our Lares trail start near Urubamba on the Sacred Valley of the Inkas (Pumahuanca valley, Puma Pass, Cuncani, Lares hot spring.) takes you into the Lares region of the Peruvian Andes, with breathtaking views of snow-capped Andean peaks rising to just under 6,000 meters. Finally afternoon on Day 3 we make our way by train to Aguas Calientes town and continue on to Machu-Picchu.
– Transportation from Cusco to Lares
– Bilingual guide English / Spanish speaking guide
– Meals: 2 breakfast, 3 lunches, 2 dinners
– Horses to carry the equipment
– Sleeping tent, dining tent, kitchen, tables and chairs. etc.
– Light mattress
– Train ticket (Expedition Class) Poroy station (Cusco) or Ollanta station (Sacred Valley) subject to availability.
– Entrance to Machu Picchu citadel
– Round trip bus Aguas Calientes / Machu Picchu / Aguas Calientes.
– Guided tour on fourth day
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
– Sleeping bag
– Accommodation in Aguas Calientes
– Lunch on fourth day in Aguas Calientes