As Pleiades Peru, we feel lucky enough to walk one of the most beautiful treks of the world shows extraordinary scenery from cloud forest to snow cap mountains, archaeological sites, orchids and hummingbirds. However you also have the opportunity to enjoy a short inca Trail from km 104 that will capture your attention for its scenic beauty.
The place that has an amazing view is Winaywayna, archeological site that is considered a small Machu Picchu as per the similar architecture.
The last part is called “Gringo Killer” challenging stairs that will take you to the Sun gate, from here you will see the first view of Machu Picchu.
– Transfers to / from
– Entry tickets to the Inca Trail and Machu Picchu.
– Professional bi-lingual guides. (English-Spanish)
– Meals: 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, and snacks.
– Bus ticket Machu Picchu / Aguas Calientes and second roundtrip bus Aguas Calientes / Machu Picchu / Aguas Calientes.
– Guided tour of Machu Picchu second day.
– Train ticket (Expedition Class) Poroy station (Cusco) or Ollanta station (Sacred Valley) subject to availability.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
– Accommodation at Aguas Calientes